The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I picked up a new daily driver Talon on my lunch break!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

housegsx

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2004
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
I just got this 96 Talon a couple hours ago. It's going to be my daily driver. Let me know what you think of it. It drives great, the interior is super clean, and it's stock. Only think I can tell it needs right away are a valve cover gasket and one of the belts chirps a little bit.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice! I'm jealous.

low miles looks good and ready to roll.

Very nice and clean man. I guess it's your dd so I can't rag on you too much for getting auto. Lol So you sold the s2000?

Yeah, I've been specifically looking for an auto awd car. It should make traffic more tolerable than the S2000. I still have the Honda, but I'm really trying to sell it now. Someone just emailed me about it actually. :pray:

Wow, that is ridiculously clean and low mileage for a 96!! Lucky, you would never be able to find any car from 96 in that shape around here

Thats cleaner than my find of a 95 tsi 4 weeks ago mine has 96k miles 5 speed.. I'm Jelous! :thumb:
How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Attachments

• tsi 2.jpg
    tsi 2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 426
  • tsi 1.jpg
    tsi 1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 423
Wow that's clean, especially around PA. Any rust?

That Talon is pristine and the interior looks brand new. Good find.

They were asking $6,900, yeah right. I got it for $5,400 after tax, title and all that crap. It comes with a 3 month warranty as well. It's a bit more than I wanted to pay for a DSM, but I couldn't find anything else I liked with awd for cheap. And the low miles is nice.

It's not rusty at all on the body. I got under it as good as I could and it looked ok, just your typical rusty suspension and a small spot on the driver side strut tower.

WTF???

Im officially jealous.

Yes im hating! LOL

A rare find indeed. I didn't want to buy anything before I sold my S2000, but I didn't want to pass it up.

Well I paid 3,000 for mine.. :cool: found some kid driving it selling it for 3,800 pulled out the cash and took the tittle home. and dropped everything I had in it.

Nice! All I could find around here for under 4k were all pieces.

I almost bought the same thing a few months back for $2800, but it was beat looking and rusty. I'm glad I waited.

I'm going to try to put my factory stereo with CD changer and all from the GSX in it eventually. Hopefully that's not going to be a pain.

A rare find indeed. I didn't want to buy anything before I sold my S2000, but I didn't want to pass it up.

Nice! All I could find around here for under 4k were all pieces.

I almost bought the same thing a few months back for $2800, but it was beat looking and rusty. I'm glad I waited.

Well once again great buy couldnt have it any cleaner! looks like a 2009 model. I cant wait to put my wing back on you made me miss it more. I just got it. :sneaky:

Just took my first real drive in it. 52 miles without incident. I did bring a toolbox with me, you know, just in case.. :p

WTFff...i SLAVE over craigslist and a few southern DSM sites daily for the past 2 months and cant find aannyytthhiinngg....yet i see so many people getting sweet stuff everyday on here...i hate my life

great find, im jealous!!!!!!

So, no plans at all for it?

God, I hope not! :hmm: Other than upgrading to the better stereo, it won't see much other than maybe some hand-me-down parts from my GSX if I replace anything.

WTFff...i SLAVE over craigslist and a few southern DSM sites daily for the past 2 months and cant find aannyytthhiinngg....yet i see so many people getting sweet stuff everyday on here...i hate my life

great find, im jealous!!!!!!
ROFL I just happened to look. I browse every once in a while when I update my ads for my Honda. The Talon was just traded in by the original owner last week for a new BMW. It's good to know it probably wasn't in someones abusive hands.

Looks like you already have a real nice one though! It's so weird driving a stock one.

I'm going to show it to my gf now. I'm sure I'll get some of these... WTF:banghead::toobad::mad::rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back