The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I need Help with my GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sven97GSX

Probationary Member
Feb 21, 2006
Mahopac, New_York
I have a problem. Recently I blew up my O2 housing. This piece is after market. I have the 16g turbo and for some reason the piece I need is odd. I took a picture... o2 housing . Does anyone know where I can get a piece like this? This has been driving me nuts. I had 4 shops look at it and all said sorry. One shop ordered a new o2 housing but it didn't fit. I believe it may be slightly longer then the stock ones? I'm in the lower NY area. If anyone knows a shop or maybe a place online I would greatly appreciate it.
~Sven

Do you think something like THIS would fit? It just seems so much shorter then the one I have. It looks like the one I have was custom made... the bung where the o2 sensor is definatly seems to be made by someone aftermarket.
~Sven

You have to figure out if it is the stock downpipe or if it is an aftermarket pipe that was made together to work with that aftermarket o2.

The car does have an after market DP. I am unaware of the brand or type. I am at the point where I am just going to buy a new DP and o2 housing. any suggestions (i want the best for my car)? Car has some mods already. 3" exhaust, 16g turbo, Apexi SAFC, greddy BOV, blitz dual turbo timer, boost controller, Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump. I just want the car to run as quick as it used to haha. Not having a car for 2 weeks is horrible.
~Sven

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back