The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sold Holset HY35

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvreclips

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 19, 2005
Greenville, South_Carolina
My goals have changed for the car, looking to put a smaller turbo back on. This is a Hy35, it has the t3 9cm housing. Seals are great, both wheels are dry. The compressor vband has been cut off so a silicon coupler could be used. With the sale I'll include the 4an oil feed adapter. The 10an oil drain adapter. And the 3" vband for the downpipe. The wastegate flapper is welded shut and the arm has been removed so I doubt it can be converted back.

Two of the fins on the compressor wheel have a very slight bend on them. They are barely noticeable but I want to be completely honest. It's only the very tip of the fin. It was like that when I got it and has had no issues for the 15k I have had it.

Looking for $280 shipped/insured in the US.

The turbo has been takin off the car now and is ready to ship.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I thought someone would have jumped on this by now.

Price lowered to 280 obo

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back