The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Here's A kinda stupid question but i want to know

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay123

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
Nashville, Tennessee
okay will any of u guys that have a 97-99 gsx post a pic of ur engine and point out were ur stock turbo is plz
i have a pic of my engine but this is the pic the guy took before i bought it

Attachments

• i-7.jpg
    i-7.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 229
The turbo is kinda hard to see but its right under the heat shield. Thats the thing in the front of the engine with a picture of a hand on it.

another quick question if u will ....were is my stock bov?

see above youre intake, that black diagphram thingy, theres a small vac hose runnign from it, also a bigger tube running from it back to the intake....
thats youre bov, if you follow youre intake to the end, you'll hit turbo land

thanks man thats thing is cool...still cant find the turbo on that but ill look ty for info every 1 :thumb:

Same stuff, maybe a little more clearly indicated. Also, the recirculation tube, wastegate actuator, and 71O cap. The exhaust side of the turbo is almost completely shrouded by heat shielding. Pop the hood after a run at night, and see why.

Attachments

• i-7b.jpg
    i-7b.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 123
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back