The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Help with talon color

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daltah

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2002
phoenix, Arizona
I really like the talon front to be honest, so definitly keep the rear. It looks good white, nice and clean.

white looks 10000000x better. do the rear bumper 97-99 eclipse style as well.
looks really sharp if thats your car.

I have a black and white talon with the whole 99 eclipse conversion and love it, I will try to get up pics, but I think that you should paint it the electric blue with the black top (sexy) and then flip a coin for the rear unless you prefer one over the other. Have fun painting

I would definetly say keep the roof black. I dunno with everyone doing the eclipse conversion, talons are like an endangered species man. Whenever i see a black roof eclipse, I know its a talon. I think its a personal thing for me, that black roof sets it apart.

I think Im going to go with the white and black roof. Does anyone have any pics of a talon that is charcoal grey with the black roof? That would be the other color im considering.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back