The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help wiring a Clifford Matrix 50.5x

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
Hey guys.

A friend junked his car and remove a Clifford Alarm to give it to me, However, He lost the remote,, and some little things doesn't come with the system.

I have almost all, except the valet/program switch, the LED light and the remote.

But I believe, the valet program switch is just an ON and OFF switch right?, If it is, I can use any other switch to replace it, and talking about the LED light, Well, I can use another one, the only thing is the remote control.

I was thinking to wire the system and see if it works.

I have never install an alarm before, But I have knowledge on some electrical stuff, so is not a big deal on finding all the wires from the car.
I just don't know where some of the wires of the alarm goes to.

I being searching for this model alarm, But they are discontinue,
They still sell the control remote though, But is $120 plus shipping, I was wondering if it worth the try buying the remote and see if the alarm works.

It is a remote starter system and a 1 mile rage as well, so Is kind of :hmm:

Any suggestions on what to do.

Should I give a try which I only will spend around $130?.

Or should I just go for a new System?.

Money is my issue at this time, so I don't think I would get a starter remote for less then $300 right?.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back