The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

HELP! need to find a Good Miami DSM Shop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

305dsm

Probationary Member
Nov 10, 2005
miami, Florida
hey im looking for a Miami DSM Shop?? anyone know any good ones??

i have a 20G on my 2nd Gen GST, but the oil line is running stock (from head) and i need to put a "T" by the pump under the Turbo. So please i need the help someone answer me!! Thanks.

I don't completely understand your question. Are you saying that you want to run the oil feed from the pump instead of off the head? If that's the case, you just need a couple of fittings, a supply line, and a plug for the head. I don't understand the "T". Are you planning to purchase the parts and do the work yourself, or are you looking for a shop to perform the work?

well there isnt enough oil going to the turbo and thats what i was told to do.

Pretty much i just got the car and it needs to be Re-tuned aswell. thats the main reason im looking for a shop. i could do it myself, but i rather get all work done at once.

i know Tampa has some damn good DSM Shops, but i wasnt sure if Miami had Any

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back