The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Help!!! I don't know how to wire my gauges!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LextownGST

Probationary Member
Oct 30, 2005
Lexington, Kentucky
Ok guys...I need help again. I am a girl so you all can't make fun of me ### I am trying to learn and do all this stuff on my own. I have an air/fuel ratio gauge and a boost gauge with the gauge pod and everything already working. I have the gauges already hooked up and working except one day last week, the lights on both of my gauges quit working. I can't see my boost gauge obviously at night and I can not read my air/fuel ratio gauge at all for it is electric. I need a wiring diagram on how some of you hooked your gauges up. Something simple!! haha oh and you will need to tell me the different colored wires and what each one stands for and so on. PLEASE HELP ME!! I know the way it is hooked up now something prob. just came loose but I want to redo it anyways because the who wiring down there is messed up. I was just going to start over so that I would no where everything is at down there. Please leave me step by step instructions. Thanks you all...I appreciate it!! :thumb:

the best way in my opinion is took hook the gauges up to the dimmer switch. Its closer and you can dim them with the rest of the gauge cluster also you can use the ground for it also so its just closer and more practical. If you search on here for gauge install i have posted the link up several times for people it is step by step for both your a/f and boost.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back