The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hello from Northern MA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwaihir

5+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2018
CHELMSFORD, Massachusetts
I'm in the process of buying a 98 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. I haven't received the car yet but I'm very excited. I had a 1990 TSI AWD when I was in High School and loved it.

Does anyone know an experienced, and reliable DSM mechanic in MA? I would like to have a go to shop for things like timing belt changes, and turbo maintenance (leaks, etc).

Also if anyone has had a negative experience, and has shops they recommend avoiding that would be good info too!

Happy to be joining the community here!

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the tip. Do you know when the transition will finish? Will it still be called Six Sigma? My car has to be processed through customs with a 30 day hold so I should have it by the end of July. Brentwood NH is now on my short list of trips I need to take with the car.

I admire people that buy cars site unseen, I could never do it ... I'd be way too nervous.

I was conversing with the owner back and forth and he didn’t hesitate with any info I asked. He had plenty of pics and video of the car running. I believe he also has a profile here on this site. The carfax also did give me a lot of piece of mind as it contains some good service details and confirmed the low annual mileage.

I was skeptical at first but the more I spoke with the seller and the more info I collected the easier it became to pull the trigger on the sale.

Cool thanks for the tip. Do you know when the transition will finish? Will it still be called Six Sigma? My car has to be processed through customs with a 30 day hold so I should have it by the end of July. Brentwood NH is now on my short list of trips I need to take with the car.

Not sure when the transfer takes place and if the name will remain, you can ping Brian Michaud on FB and I am sure he will reply and let you know when they are opened for business(I know Kevin had a DYNO, not sure if he is taking it with the move or if he made some kind of arrangement with Brian to allow him to keep)..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back