The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Header Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceDragon

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2004
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
Ok, so i ordered these headers from summit that are supposed to be like... awesome... they are the hedman HTC coated torque stepped headers to keep your engin ebay cooler while also keeping the heat in the exhaust to keep it flowing outta the engine smoothly, supposed to give you a nice gain... But they are one of them, ppl have to order yada yada man till they are finally made... What should i do?!? It seems noone else with a 1g DSM is buying any, mostly because they aren't already available to buy, you know? But what should i do!!!

Headman Hedder's i think are good. i bought the Chikara Headman hedder from sfx racing. and it was a good fit and i think it was great for the buck. i think it was like $179 for the header, gasket and collector to connect to ur cat.. the only problem with it when i got it was that two of the holes on the header werent big enough b/c the studs on the cylinder block were bigger(the lower left and right studs) so i had to drill it out slightly bigger, other than that it was a great purchase.

Yeah, so my momz called Summit, where i ordered them... and summit said that they aren't even making the header i ordered yet... So i sent an email to hedman, waiting for a reply, but don't you think if they didn't make it yet, than they wouldn't have it listed as backordered???

Yep, thats basically what sfx did on me, i didnt even know what was going on with my order, quoted in the email
Hi Matthew,
The headers you ordered are a special order item and we are still waiting to get them from Hedman.

they consider it backorder b/c its something that they dont have in possesion to ship out yet. Once they get it, they'll ship it. Summit is pritty good, i ordered allready header wrap from them and i have a resonator on the way

Yeah, but I have emailed hedman about it and not getten an answer.

last time i checked, the Hedman's were backordered for 6 weeks. I also live in Canada so it would take probably an extra week for me. But, yeah, they are making them everyday and shipping them out. They just have too many orders.

its been ordered like 2 months ago man, the date they were supposed to be on my door step was 10/27, didn't come so we called summit about it and they said that they aren't even made yet or sumthing stupid like that...

so hedman tells me they are starting production on the headers next week, all stores supplying the headers should have them fully in stock in a month...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back