The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Head gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachernest24

Probationary Member
May 13, 2013
Poteau, Oklahoma
I have a 85.5 bore. will a felpro composite from advance fit. it didn't say the bore. Will a 85 work on a 85.5 bore?

You don't need a special head gasket for a .5mm overbore. The stock felpro composite will work perfectly fine for your application.

Agreed on the Felpro Composite. The cylinder bore on the Felpro is actually slightly larger than the OE Mitsu composite, although I don't have any measurements/I just put the two together and compared. I'm running one right now on an 85.5 bore. Daily driven. Mods in the profile.

Use L19 headstuds if you can afford them and enjoy.

Yeah I mean I'm working with A friend that uses one and told me it would not blow. I'm at 409 hp at the moment. I know I'm supposed to use a metal but I didn't have the time or money to get the block resurfaced

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back