The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Harness clips/ retainers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miliman13

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
tampa, Florida
Hey everyone, I lost all....
All!! Of my clips/retainers ect..

All the threads I found have dead hyperlinks.

No I'm looking to avoid the junkyard i no longer have access to one near by.

Do any of our favorite vendors carry it? eBay?

I found this:

.http://www.spoolinup.com/Stock-Connector-Metal-Retainer-Clips_p_85.html

Anyone ever used this before, thanks all.

I bought some ecu pins from that place and they fit/worked. If not I'd contact Stevie miller (miller import parts); you just reminded me that I don't have them on either of my car's tps
I understand Miller provides a much needed service to our community, and is well respected.....
But Everytime I've made contact for small items such as this, it doesn't work out.
Thank you for reference.

Yeah I know what you mean; I'd go with Spoolin, after all it's only a few bucks. In fact, I think I'm gonna order a few myself since I have no clue where mine went. I never had a problem with the connectors shaking loose but now that you've provided me with the link why not.
So the thanks go to you for the reference, good sir.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back