The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

GSX on pass time. whos is it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice thanks for posting the video up. How did you manage to get on that show?


There were signs posted in the local domestic shops a few months before the filming. They wanted cars that ran 11.0 or quicker. If you show up and they like your car, you get a spot. If they do not have enough people, they start asking people with nice looking cars.
 
Did anyone notice that Ken said that hopefully this will be his 36th pass... :D

Maybe he knew more than people gave him credit for huh?

Congrats on the outting Archie.
 
Yeah, it's so funny how both of them guessed high twelves. :rolleyes: I just love ignorant V8 lovers. Also, it was so annoying, that whole episode the chick acted like she was just some Muscled out badass. She didn't look any more fit than my girlfriend. Ken surprised me though, I've always been curious what they'd say about a DSM.
 
Yeah great looking car man. I love how people that know nothing about turbos always ask "how much boost you running?", as if it matters.
 
Yeah great looking car man. I love how people that know nothing about turbos always ask "how much boost you running?", as if it matters.


ROFL Yeah. When my motor was going out before the rebuild, I ran 20 psi on my 14B just to "help it along" and it was funny as hell some of the reactions I got. "Dude, that car is SICK! 20?!" and the funniest reaction was from an actual SR20-powered-240(bought the car that way) who was like "Shit, I was going to race you, but since your running 20 lbs I'm not challenging a race car". LOL
 
"95 Mitsubishi Eagle Talon" hah anyone else notice that?

I posted a thread like this on the DSMLink forum, nice car bro!

They were just covering all the options. 95 model year, Mitsubishi engine & body, Eagle Talon. :D
 
When I saw him granny-shift at first, it looked like something broke so I was groaning aloud because I knew if he broke DSMers would never heard the end of that shit. Glad you popped out a low 11 though. I'm curious to see your time if you were to rape that transmission like it wants you to.
 
Didn't get to see it but for those who don't watch this show, there's actually a decent amount of imports on there...

Even saw a 40 year old lady in a really clean mr2 turbo make a nice pass...and she knew the car really well.

Way to represent for the dsmers!!!!!!!
 
Didn't get to see it but for those who don't watch this show, there's actually a decent amount of imports on there...

Even saw a 40 year old lady in a really clean mr2 turbo make a nice pass...and she knew the car really well.

Way to represent for the dsmers!!!!!!!



Really? I've watched like 20-30 episodes and not including the all VW episode, or VW's in general, I've only seen like maybe... 6-8 "import" class cars on the show. The rest are 1) Tubbed out V8 Dragsters 2) V8 Rails 3) Tubbed out V8 Trucks.


I stopped watching after that, but if this new season really has as many imports as you say than I'll start watching again.
 
8 sounds about right. That's a lot by speed channel standards. Id say ive seen about 10 or so.
 
8 sounds about right. That's a lot by speed channel standards. Id say ive seen about 10 or so.


Hahaha, true that man. We need to start our own cable network specifically for tasteful automobiles. V8's, imports, four cylinders, as long as it's clean and not ricey/half-assed. Have a Pinks! race that actually is between two average people, and not two rich ass shop owners playing with toys that are worth about $5 to them. Have an import show that isn't about HIN. :rolleyes: etc, etc.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top