The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Group Buy Sign up For Window Tint - $120 for ALL 5 Windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
Ok guys, Sheldon, better known here as EventsCo21XL has hooked us up with his friend's shop to tint our windows.

$120 for 5 windows. That is passenger/driver front windows, the small rear windows, and big hatch windows.

However we need a group to get this price. This is an awesome price. $150 is already a good deal IF you are even lucky enough to find one, so $120 is a great.

EventsCo21XL said the shop is in San Jose

Sheldon, what if we all can't go on the same day, can we trickle in on a set week? Oh yea whats the name of the shop bro LOL

1) RedTurboEclipse

The shop name is called Sound Image. I can find out for you guys what kind of tint it is. Before you guys start calling or going there, I just need to confirm one more thing so if we do trickle in, then you guys know what to say

Haha no. I just need to get about 10 cars into the shop to get this price. So I'm gonna need a full list of names that I can print out and show him, so that if people do go alone he can check off on the list. I don't even think it needs to be all DSM cars, but just people that need tint done on their cars. I'm going to try and stop by his shop again and just let him know the updates. So if you guys or girls need tinting done I just need a heads up onto this list. Thanks again everyone.

Is this the shop by "The Plant" off Tully where Tully rd is about to end by Monterey Road and then it turns into Curtner. Right by Senter Rd. I believe.

My car is for sure. I MIGHT have another 2 also. Making a POSSIBLE 3 vehicles from me. But for now just add 1 because im 100%.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back