The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Good DSM shop in the NC triangle area

platanopower

Probationary Member
Aug 20, 2011
Cary, North_Carolina
Hey everyone, does anyone know of a good dsm shop in the NC triangle area?

djdsm

Probationary Member
Jun 13, 2012
fayetteville, North_Carolina
forcefed and spec ops in fayetteville

Auto97GSX

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2014
Kernersville, North_Carolina
Do any of those shops do interior work or are they only exterior?

Kringle

Proven Member
Sep 29, 2015
Goldsboro, North_Carolina
I know this is an old thread but i am curious if there is any update as far as tuning shops go in the triangle area. I know goldsboro has an AWD Dyno, but not sure about the tuners reputation.

Andy0912

Proven Member
Jun 8, 2017
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
I know this is an old thread but i am curious if there is any update as far as tuning shops go in the triangle area. I know goldsboro has an AWD Dyno, but not sure about the tuners reputation.
I've heard of national speed doing several people's DSM's that I have spoken to. Not especially a DSM shop, but I've heard they do great work. I know of one employee in particular that is a DSM'er named Dane.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds