The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Good DSM shop in the NC triangle area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platanopower

Probationary Member
Aug 20, 2011
Cary, North_Carolina
Hey everyone, does anyone know of a good dsm shop in the NC triangle area?

forcefed and spec ops in fayetteville

Do any of those shops do interior work or are they only exterior?

I know this is an old thread but i am curious if there is any update as far as tuning shops go in the triangle area. I know goldsboro has an AWD Dyno, but not sure about the tuners reputation.

I know this is an old thread but i am curious if there is any update as far as tuning shops go in the triangle area. I know goldsboro has an AWD Dyno, but not sure about the tuners reputation.
I've heard of national speed doing several people's DSM's that I have spoken to. Not especially a DSM shop, but I've heard they do great work. I know of one employee in particular that is a DSM'er named Dane.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back