The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Gauge wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
I have been reading the ecmlink Wiki, cause im installing my new Mtxl tomorrow, and i have a question, The Wiki shows suggest pins in the ecu to use for inputs, But it also shows other pins for power slash ground, Is it actually safe for the health of the ecu as well are wiring in the car to power 3-5 gauges all of the ecu harness or not? cause i plan on running my own 18 gauge distro blocks for power and ground, But i dont wanna go thru all that just yet cause car is still all together so im just looking at my other options cause i have hacked wiring so i am trying to redo the gauges cig,and fuses the right way.

Ya I saw ## setup on ecmlink last night I bought 2 small bus bars from radioshack I think Im gonna run them into the center console with sheet metal screws ground 2 grounds off that. And power from something on the back of the fuse box ran to the power bar.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back