The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Fuel System Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gen

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate, South_Carolina
So I just wanted to post this up to make sure I'm not missing anything that way I can make one order and not be waiting on overnight parts from Japan....anywho, this is what I'm thinking

I will be running -8 hard aluminum line for the feed and return, I will be using tube nuts and sleeves to convert the ends on the hardline to AN fittings and then from the ends of the hard line to maybe a foot of soft line to make things a little more manageable to connect and allow for engine movement and what not. I have a "Terry" fuel rail with -8an male fittings welded to the ends of the rail...and a Aeromotive 1:1 regulator that accepts up to -10an....

Parts list
3 90 fittings, 2 for the end of the rail and 1 for the turn down from the regulator feed.
3 sets of -8 tube nuts(6 total)
3 sets of -8 tube sleeves (6 total)
7 Straight -8 hose ends(4 for the ends of the hard line, 2 for the fuel filter, 1 for the return line from the FPR)
4 -8 flare unions(to connect hard line to soft line and from FPR to rail and rail to return)
Fuel filter with male -8 ends on it
and About 10ft of Russell Pro Classic 2 soft line

The only thing I'm not certain on is running either a bulk head fitting into the fuel pump assy or just welding/brazing some fittings to it...I've used bulkhead fittings before and they do ok but honestly are a bit of a pita, just thinking attaching a fitting directly to the assy might be easier and less prone to leaks. Please let me know what you think about this and if I will need more or less...thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back