The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale FS - Godspeed TD06-20g kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackedDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
This came off my eclipse that I just got back into my hands. It's everything needed to bolt this thing onto your DSM and go, minus an oil feed line. It has very minimal shaft-play that I would argue is normal for a journal bearing turbo, but is priced accordingly. Price is not firm, set at $200 OBO and does NOT include shipping. Make me a fair offer that includes shipping and I'll probably take it but keep in mind this is bulky and heavy so it's not gonna just fit in a flat rate USPS box.

Included in kit

Godspeed/eBay TD06-20G T3 flanged
T3 to DSM turbine housing adapter w/ bolts and gaskets
Tubular T3 to DSM flange downpipe 02 housing
eBay/Godspeed DSM flanged Tubular Exhaust Manifold aka "header"
drain line w/ dsm flange for oil pan
silicone 180* coupler w/ clamps
DSM exhaust manifold spacer so it spaces the manifold far out enough so the turbo clears the water pipe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Basically everything you see in the pictures. I don't run eBay stuff so that's the only reason I'm selling it, so take advantage of my snobbery!

PM me is the best way to get ahold of me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back