1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale FS - Godspeed TD06-20g kit

Posted by CrackedDSM, Jul 13, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. CrackedDSM

CrackedDSM Proven Member

Joined Dec 17, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    This came off my eclipse that I just got back into my hands. It's everything needed to bolt this thing onto your DSM and go, minus an oil feed line. It has very minimal shaft-play that I would argue is normal for a journal bearing turbo, but is priced accordingly. Price is not firm, set at $200 OBO and does NOT include shipping. Make me a fair offer that includes shipping and I'll probably take it but keep in mind this is bulky and heavy so it's not gonna just fit in a flat rate USPS box.

Included in kit

Godspeed/eBay TD06-20G T3 flanged
    T3 to DSM turbine housing adapter w/ bolts and gaskets
    Tubular T3 to DSM flange downpipe 02 housing
    eBay/Godspeed DSM flanged Tubular Exhaust Manifold aka "header"
    drain line w/ dsm flange for oil pan
    silicone 180* coupler w/ clamps
    DSM exhaust manifold spacer so it spaces the manifold far out enough so the turbo clears the water pipe.

IMG_2444.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpg
    IMG_2447.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg

Basically everything you see in the pictures. I don't run eBay stuff so that's the only reason I'm selling it, so take advantage of my snobbery!

PM me is the best way to get ahold of me.

169  3

2015 Ford Edge Sport
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 1K  7

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 4K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    automatic · 2G DSM