The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

FS/FT:92 Talon TSi AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanCollins

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Tully, New_York
I have a 92 Eagle Talon TSi AWD with unknown mileage on rebuilt motor and transmission. I bought it from a guy at a shop that said it needed nothing but turns out it does need a Mechanics eye to go through and double check his work. The car is full of upgrades and has well over 6g in parts alone i just want to recoup my losses. the first couple days I had it I was in love but once I had to start diving into my savings my wife put her foot down and now its gotta go. Also open to trades for a something close in price range. Obviously I understand mine needs some work but with that work this car will eat Corvettes for Breakfast all day. I have always been a VW guy and jumped out to DSM and got in over my head Call or text 315-532-8890

Upgrades:
Rebuilt 6 Bolt DSM
Rebuilt Transmission w/stage 2 clutch
16g Turbo
Apexi Turboback exhaust
Upgraded Fuel Pump and Injectors
Apexi FMIC
New Battery
Apexi Super Air Flow Controller 2
Greddy Turbo Timer
Unsure of what software he used to Tune
18 in Black and chrome rims with new Nitto Low Pros
Upgraded Brembo brakes all around
Fresh Royal Purple oil change through all fluids ( best oil out there)

The bad:
The clutch is going out
interior is missing pieces from the previous owner removing the dash to do most of the work.
A/C Delete to maximize power
Dead Window motors

i have an 01 jetta 1.8t w/ 107k on it(tasteful mods too)

i'd do a trade + cash on your end

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back