1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

FS/FT:92 Talon TSi AWD

Posted by SeanCollins, Apr 29, 2011

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. SeanCollins

SeanCollins Proven Member

Joined Apr 23, 2011
    Tully, New York
    I have a 92 Eagle Talon TSi AWD with unknown mileage on rebuilt motor and transmission. I bought it from a guy at a shop that said it needed nothing but turns out it does need a Mechanics eye to go through and double check his work. The car is full of upgrades and has well over 6g in parts alone i just want to recoup my losses. the first couple days I had it I was in love but once I had to start diving into my savings my wife put her foot down and now its gotta go. Also open to trades for a something close in price range. Obviously I understand mine needs some work but with that work this car will eat Corvettes for Breakfast all day. I have always been a VW guy and jumped out to DSM and got in over my head Call or text 315-532-8890

Upgrades:
    Rebuilt 6 Bolt DSM
    Rebuilt Transmission w/stage 2 clutch
    16g Turbo
    Apexi Turboback exhaust
    Upgraded Fuel Pump and Injectors
    Apexi FMIC
    New Battery
    Apexi Super Air Flow Controller 2
    Greddy Turbo Timer
    Unsure of what software he used to Tune
    18 in Black and chrome rims with new Nitto Low Pros
    Upgraded Brembo brakes all around
    Fresh Royal Purple oil change through all fluids ( best oil out there)

The bad:
    The clutch is going out
    interior is missing pieces from the previous owner removing the dash to do most of the work.
    A/C Delete to maximize power
    Dead Window motors

338  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  2. 2G-GS-T

2G-GS-T Proven Member

Joined Jan 13, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Only if i live in New York

356  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  3. yungjon23

yungjon23 Proven Member

Joined Oct 24, 2007
    Denville, New Jersey
    i have an 01 jetta 1.8t w/ 107k on it(tasteful mods too)

i'd do a trade + cash on your end

384  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM