The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Front Struts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnie

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2012
San Diego, California
Hello everybody back with more questions :)

So as some of you know I changed the back struts about a week ago! :)

Now I am looking at changing the front one when I have more money. I already have the struts they're monroe.

What part # is it for the stock parts for the front strut boots etc? I'm not sure what the front one needs! Looking for help :)

Thanks for helping/reading!

Also I know it needs to be aligned after I install the struts!

The car is a 1995 Eclipse Rs Non Turbo.

Being that the front is double wishbone you won't need to align it after installing new struts. They do not effect the alignment of the car.

if your just doing oem struts.. i would just find a company that sells you a loaded setup.. that way all you have to do is take the old out and put the new in.. if you can get it for the right price.. alot of people, if read in the forum, which also has been a big debate to people cause it all is your own opinion unless you find out springs rates and rebounds and damper settings.. blah blah blah.. but for just replacing oem style setup up.. i would have looked at some kyb's with like eibach lowering springs or something price where its like the same as buying oem i do believe.. has been sometime since i bought oem suspension setup

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back