The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Forcepower intake manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89Patches, who the f*** are you to come on here and judge the appearance of welds on an intake?

OP I've never ran one, but it looks functionally similar to most of the other smim's out there. However looking at your current turbo and cam's I'd suggest staying with the stocker. When you goto that FP red, I'd switch to this manifold. I'd probably stay with your kelfords over the cranes too.

That's the plan, installing this Manifold with my fp red. It should give me better top end. As for the cams, I'm taking the recommendation of Turbo23 - Tyler at Forced Engineering. He recommends the Crane 264 cams for my setup, and uses them as well. They are actually a little bigger than Kelford 272's. Maybe he could chime in on this...

89Patches, who the f*** are you to come on here and judge the appearance of welds on an intake?

OP I've never ran one, but it looks functionally similar to most of the other smim's out there. However looking at your current turbo and cam's I'd suggest staying with the stocker. When you goto that FP red, I'd switch to this manifold. I'd probably stay with your kelfords over the cranes too.

Lol, and thats why YOU are THE bastarddsm and no one else is LOL.... I was gonna post the same thing about the welds. They look strong as hell to me! Right on bro

OP: Post a pic looking in to it. I want to see the velocity stacks. It'll probably perform well, just from the looks of it. Nice find

Just stating that the welds look terrible compared to other SMIM:idontknow: For all I know they could be strong as shit but they still don't look like a nice weld appearance wise...

OP just run it and see how it performs. If ya like keep it if not try something else. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back