The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

FMU question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTNOS

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2004
scranton, Pennsylvania
Does anyone have a pic of their vortech FMU installed on 97-99 models. I think I understand how it is to be hooked up. I searched the forums and found several descriptions some better than others.
This is what I made of it all: Fuel return line from stock FPR to the INPUT of the vortech FMU. Then from the OUT of the vortech FMU to the Fuel tank return. then run vacum to front of the car..I will be using the EGR vacum port on the intake manifold.

I this correct? From the info I found this is how I can best describe it. So what I make out of this is that the fuel supply line is never touched. Correct?

I figured it out..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back