The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

First pass at the track with the auto on 93 octane. 10.2@134

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
I met up with my buddy 11secdsm to see his car get into the 9s. I was busy in the morning putting a trans in my buddies 3065 built motor galant streetbike revving machine. But I am happy with the one and only pass.

Car was on 28psi, a/fs tapering into the low 10s 7100 on which a made a adjustment but didnt get a second run. Full weight, full interior...driven to and from the track. Dont own a trailer unfortunately LOL. On a restalled converter. I am letting Chris aka 11secDSM work out the sinister converter kinks LOL.

talon on pump gas 92 - YouTube

Last edited:
Yeah. Sucks I need safety crap. I just dont wanna cut the car up. But Ill go turn it up and just run it out the back door LOL. Those track officials would not of liked it if I made the next pass like you did LOL.

75 wet shot, spraying till 6000 via aem ems. Stock "fresh" coils. Need to get my hands on a ignition and go to a colder plug. See what it will do.

Run looks good. Can you drive around the water box now that they removel the wall?

Yes you can drive around the waterbox now which is nice. I dont mind doing burnouts, but on the QTPs it dead hooked driving around.

Yes. Just needs a little adjustment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back