1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Filtered Catch Cans

Posted by Calan, Apr 26, 2011

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Calan

Calan DSM Wiseman

Joined Jan 16, 2007
    OKC, Oklahoma
    wrinkle_sm_1377293659.jpg assorted1_sm_1377293659.jpg candy_sm_1377293659.jpg vs2-vs3_sm_1377293659.jpg

Check out the new cans here: "VS" Series - Modular Catch Cans

(For fuel pump hangers, click here.)

Happy People

Well worth the price, would definitely get a pair again if needed. - TS

Build quality is second to none. I will never run a different catch can set up again - PB

This can is by far one of the best catch cans that I have used. My oil stays clean and my intake pipe stays clean. Couldn't ask for more. - JW

Catch Cans are great!!! - TM

I've had the cheap Chinese Ebay cans, I even spent more and got an OBX can, they all leaked, didn't catch anything, and were just poorly designed. I had one of the JCS cans custom made for my application, and it's amazing to see just how much stuff comes out of the engine that the other cans(I spent days adding baffles to the Chinese made catch can) just let completely flow through. Compared to other 'expensive' cans not many make any mention of having an actual filter, and even rarer was a mention of what the filtering material is/can do. Excellent value, Excellent build quality, and it just looks cool in my engine bay. - Z.M. from Canada

I received the catch can that I ordered and it is a gorgeous piece. The welds are magnificent and quality is hands down the best I have seen. I could not have asked for better service and just want to thank you for the business. - RB

and many, many more... ;)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015

3K  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    15.2 @ 89.300 · 1G DSM
    mitsubishikid likes this.