The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Filtered Catch Cans

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calan

DSM Wiseman
Jan 16, 2007
OKC, Oklahoma
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Check out the new cans here: "VS" Series - Modular Catch Cans

(For fuel pump hangers, click here.)

Happy People

Well worth the price, would definitely get a pair again if needed. - TS

Build quality is second to none. I will never run a different catch can set up again - PB

This can is by far one of the best catch cans that I have used. My oil stays clean and my intake pipe stays clean. Couldn't ask for more. - JW

Catch Cans are great!!! - TM

I've had the cheap Chinese Ebay cans, I even spent more and got an OBX can, they all leaked, didn't catch anything, and were just poorly designed. I had one of the JCS cans custom made for my application, and it's amazing to see just how much stuff comes out of the engine that the other cans(I spent days adding baffles to the Chinese made catch can) just let completely flow through. Compared to other 'expensive' cans not many make any mention of having an actual filter, and even rarer was a mention of what the filtering material is/can do. Excellent value, Excellent build quality, and it just looks cool in my engine bay. - Z.M. from Canada

I received the catch can that I ordered and it is a gorgeous piece. The welds are magnificent and quality is hands down the best I have seen. I could not have asked for better service and just want to thank you for the business. - RB

and many, many more... ;)

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back