The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Favorite valve cover color.

If you could have a powdercoated valve cover, what color would you want?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah, mine is black also. It is my favorite, although i do really really like that gunmetal color alot of you have! :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I voted for red, because that's what the JDM's have... (my car is black, but I still think red would look tight!) either that or polished with red letters... or even better: letters removed and the plug wire cover gone too... the whole cover polished and show off your plug wires! :thumb:

so do you think that RED would be the easiest to sell?

Yeah I like the red as well. I think it works with every color. Might look funny on the green eclipse, but it just looks good under the hood. If not red, then polished or chrome. Red also is the color of the diamond star so, it seems to work well in that aspect too.

put ur sunglasses on :cool:

lil bright but hey i got it powdercoated for free so im not complanin

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 198
Violent Violet because i plan on having a Black or Candy Purple on Black paint (which doesnt look very purple). I dont know why i like purple... :confused:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Black with polished letters, gunmetal, and red :cool:

that purple does look cool.

not sure how it would look under the hood though, especially since it will be hard to match other engine parts too... (intake, couplings, piping....)

Looks sweet like that though :thumb:

that purple probably looks real good with the greddy type s blow off valve...

with red it isn;t flashy. you can get away with a stock looking engine bay. my engine bay just looks dlean. ntohging flashy really. i did like the anodized red with no lettering mlopez had in his car.

9050new-bay.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back