The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need Opinion On Valve Cover Color

Nice Color??

• YES

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmracer_1991

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 8, 2005
Kansas City, Missouri
I found some touchup paint in my dads garage for his truck, i like the color so i stole the paint. Need opinions. Thanks. :laser:

Attachments

• Laser Engine.jpg
    Laser Engine.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 164
need a bigger picture, but from what I see, looks nice and clean. are the letters white or polished?

Is the paint you used oil resistant or high temp? Not sure if either are a big issue with a valve cover....

Mike :laser:

frigginlazer said:
need a bigger picture, but from what I see, looks nice and clean. are the letters white or polished?

Is the paint you used oil resistant or high temp? Not sure if either are a big issue with a valve cover....

Mike :laser:

Pic is small, taken from a camera phone.(the only source of pics for now, can't fint the damn digicam). Letters are not polished exactly, just painted the whole thing, then after the letters were finely sanded, threw on a high temp clearcoat. :laser:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back