The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Evo/DSM shop BUSTED!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I caught them in the act of my car they will meet the business end of a barrel. :D

This is right in my back yard. My buddy was a part time mechanic there and I hung around the shop a few times while he was working. I never suspected or saw anything that would lead me to believe he was dealing in stolen cars. All the shells he had there that were stripped where wrecked so I never suspected anything. My buddy also never stripped a single car for him only worked on customers cars so either he was stripping them elsewhere or late at night by himself or he was running a legit business. He did have a mountian of oem parts though. I'm just glad my buddy and I were not around when this went down. Can't explain how pissed I would be if that was my GSX or my buddies MR being towed down the road like that. If he in fact is guilty of all the claims against him I hope he gets everything that is coming to him including a new boyfriend named Bubba. Dont drop the soap my dude.

Btw that GSX being towed down the road has my old rims and tires on it. I sold them tithe kid that works the front desk. Looks so much like my car it's not even funny. Scary how close it was to actually being mine.

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone jumps to conclusions before all the facts are out.

All I'm saying is wait till the facts come out. Everyone is upset over all the stolen EVO's and they all jump on the first opportunity to place blame. Just because a few people claim a friend of a friend said that their car was located there doesn't make it true. I fear at this point even if he is not guilty his name and reputation are so damaged that even if the police release a report that clears him of all charges he will still be guilty in the eyes of the internet warriors. I don't know either way but if he is guilty I hope he goes away for a long time. If he is innocent then well his business is destroyed because of a few people who are so quick to judge.

Read all the posts everyone is making now about how he would list mint parts and when the buyer recieved them they were complete garbage. That alone would be enough to ruin his name.

So the the little douche got released. Doesn't mean he isn't a thieving douche.

After reading through the thread on the other forum.... I have actually met this guy face to face.

He got hold of me, and bought 3 blocks . Guess he would get a whole bunch of blocks and have them all bored and honed at once at this random machine shop 40 miles away from me.

He called me a genuine jew cause I wouldn't budge on my price. But it was just cause he was a a**......

I think he even offered me a job LOL.

The last update I heard he was selling off any remaining parts he has left and then closing up shop. His name is so trashed at this point it would be impossible to try and stay in the business. He was tried ajd found guilty on the interwebs by a few internet tough guys that had it in for him on a personal level. There still to this day has been nothing in the papers mentioning this and his name has yet to show up in the lake county arrest log. Based on all the info this has brought to light a few locals have a pretty good idea who has been stealing a lot of the EVO's. I know if that person so much as looks at my Dsm he will be meeting the business side of my glock.

If you know whos doin then why don't you do something about it? You could save a lot of people from getting their shit jacked.

Try to get some info or evidence. Or just go to the cops and let them know who it is stealing shit. If you don't have evidence that will stick in court they will still know who to look out for.

If you know whos doin then why don't you do something about it? You could save a lot of people from getting their shit jacked.

Try to get some info or evidence. Or just go to the cops and let them know who it is stealing shit. If you don't have evidence that will stick in court they will still know who to look out for.

The only people that KNOW who is stealing the cars is the person doing it and a very select group. All we know (or better yet think we know) is rumors and speculation. Then we factor in the guys character, ties to well known shady people and constant flow of cash money that seems to come from nowhere. No knowledge we have will stand up in court and we don't want to ruin another persons rep and possibly his life by starting to point fingers. Whoever is stealing these cars will get what is coming to them and it will most likely happen when he is caught stealing from the wrong person and they catch him in the act. It wouldn't matter anyways since whenever there is a demand for something someone will always step up and provide a supply to meet the demand.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back