The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

evo 16g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes, "with enough money anything is possible". For all actual intents and purposes however, no.

figures. I got suckered by and ad on ebay without researching and now it looks like I am out $91.

chickmagnet said:
figures. I got suckered by and ad on ebay without researching and now it looks like I am out $91.
$91.00 for a turbo, its a good thing your not using it. Also i thought the evo ran a 20g stock

91$ that should be a hint on its own, the turbo is for 1 probably in need of a rebuild from something beiong sucked into it. The EVO VIII set-up is back wards from DSMs, what is on out left is on their right side, whats on out right side is on their left. I sure you could resell it to someone with an EVO with a blown turbo for atleast twhat you paid for...unless something is wrong with it, then I dont think it should be sold to anyone without telling them.
turbodsm18 said:
Also i thought the evo ran a 20g stock
No I believe it is a modified 16G, it flows more then the normal 16Gs. The MRs have modified modified 16Gs.

Dustin

Yeah for future reference the Evo 8 turbos fire on the opposite side of our cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back