The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Evo 16g

Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baton

Probationary Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lake Charles, Louisiana
ok... Question... is the Mitsu Evo III 16g the stock turbo of the Evo VIII? If So could I just buy a used Evo VIII turbo for my GST? Sorry if that's a noob question, but I just wanted comfirmation. Thanks.

Baton said:
ok... Question... is the Mitsu Evo III 16g the stock turbo of the Evo VIII? If So could I just buy a used Evo VIII turbo for my GST? Sorry if that's a noob question, but I just wanted comfirmation. Thanks.

No, the Evo III 16g is from the Evo III in Japan. The Evo VIII turbo is a twin-scroll 16g that faces the other direction (the intake on the evo goes right instead of left like on a DSM.)

Well no offense but there's no need to be sarcastic or rude... I assumed it came off an Evo III... However, someone on the forum posted it was the same as the evoVIII I didn't really believe them. So that's why I asked the question. I got the info I needed and it was over with. Your comments were just pointless. But oh well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back