The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Errrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konvict1981

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2008
Louisville, Kentucky
So my car has been down for some time due to fried piston rings. Between getting the parts and going out to sea it's taken me almost 6 months to get her back together. Well today I got off work early (when i say early it's was actually on time but it doesn't happen often) and me and a friend were going to put her back together and make it an all niter. Well we got the rings and bearings on and got the number one and four put in, went to put number two in and SNAP goes one of the rings. Of course nobody carries them around here except S&R and that was pure luck because Bobby has a whole block sitting around the shop I guess, but he told me to call up Drew at Darkside to see if he has any laying around before he tore the head off. So I did and I guess they changed their number. So I tried to call Bobby back and he closed up shop in those 5 minutes. This sucks. I just want my car back. I've had it since January and have put less than 500 miles on her. Well thanks for letting me vent.
P.S. if anyone has a set of rings they don't need and are reading this tonight or tomorrow let me know I'll pick them up Friday morning with a little cash in hand.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back