The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Energy Drinks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't see the Java Monster (at least the Lo-Ball I favor) being as bad/acidic/putrid as the bubbly regular Monster drinks, but I could be wrong.

Dude, I'm telling you and I said posted it here before, all these things are just bad, bad news. You guys need a lift, drink natural tea, or even ice tea, you'll live longer.

My girlfriend is on this huge organic kick, but I can't blame her, there are so many good things about it. I'm going to see if I can pull some links to articles regarding the adverse health effects of Red Bull, ect.......

just thought of another good drink i have.

Take a shot of mandarin vodka, drop it in a pint glass about 1/3 full of rockstar, then down it. We call em tic tac's because they taste like orange tic tacs. Ive heard them called "mandarin bombs" as well, but i like the tictac name better.

I will never drink energy drinks. When I was 14 I was playing in a baseball game. I was at bat and the guy in front of me was on 1st base. He had drank 3 volts before the game. He got his lead, and I stepped into the box to hit and everybody gasped and he was on the ground. He died at the age of 14.

I will never drink energy drinks. When I was 14 I was playing in a baseball game. I was at bat and the guy in front of me was on 1st base. He had drank 3 volts before the game. He got his lead, and I stepped into the box to hit and everybody gasped and he was on the ground. He died at the age of 14.

Exactly my point.

Anyone here who bashes this guy, saying it was his own fault is on my shit list.

There are so many natural ways to get your "pick-up" that there's no need for situations such as this. Bullshit.

No energy drinks for me !! I like Purple Stuff, and Lean, Anti Energy drinks!:thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

w0rd.

If I MUST have energy then I'll take a purple Monster though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I drink Monster GREEN.

Anything else is disgusting.

I do, infact like NOS though, but that's only for when I need SERIOUS help.

Or to make a catch can
:p

It makes me really really jittery and bouncy.

I'm a hyper person though, very sensitive to caffeine.

Nos is my favorite tasting though.

Redbull maybe once a month. I only drink it when im up all night working on the car or going out almost all night. I try to avoid it if i can.

I get all shakey and like weak feeling in the knees when I drink too much. I just drove my car 1200 miles in 2 days to bring it home from my parents house and I pretty much was on monster all weekend. But normally I drink it quite often I'd say but sometimes I go overboard and feel like I'm going to pass out, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back