The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

EDM Eclipse SPecs/Info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XdsmdemonXRS

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Ok...so i was on Ebay Germany the other day ( yes looking for those amber tail lights) and I came across a 98 Eclipse what i thought was a GS...it had teh side skirts and all the options, auto 420a NT car right?...Wrong...the Badge on the hatch said "GX"WTF...then i remembered back when playing Gran tursimo 4...they called the used car 2G Eclipse a "GT" with stock 226 hp and it had the Euro EDM Amber Tail Lights on it...So my question is does anyone on here know anything more about these DSM's over there? Trim Packages, Ect.? I have a set of the Amber Tail lights right in front of my feet as we speak and a 95 GST to put them on...If you want to see the picture of the GX Eclipse...ill post it up in my gallery...:dsm::talon::laser:

EDM DSM's had the amber turn markers in the rear, side markers in the front fenders, and folding side mirrors.

The 420a was never an option over there, so the NT coupes all got NA 4g63's.

As far as I know, the trims were the same as ours. I could be wrong.

No they didnt forget the S because it couldnt fit within the decal itself...the car looked unmolested so im assuming that is the original decal...i didnt know the 420a was never over there...let alone the fact that there were 2g 4g63 NA's? ...interesting...anyways if your interested i posted the pic of the car in the gallery or you can just go to mine to see what you think...i knew about the fender markers, tail lights, and the folding mirrors...because i almost got a pair of those mirrors to go with the tail lights...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back