The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Ebay Exhaust (Any GOOD Recent Results?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakFink

Probationary Member
Apr 29, 2009
Killeen, Texas
I need a cheap exhaust for my '92 Talon Tsi.

I wanted the SRS system but being without work at the moment and not knowing when I'll be going back to work I need a decent cheap fix for my exhaust system that is full of pin-holes.

I was hoping to get a complete system including O2 housing. BUT I need at a minimum Down-Pipe back.

Just curious if anyone has had any GOOD results or a HORRIBLE Experience to stay away from.

Yes I did a SEARCH and most recent results were form 10+yrs ago.

Ebay links would be great!!

I was surprised by the eBay spec d exhaust, apparently a lot of people compare it to invidia but people have their opinions... I had it on my 2G and enjoyed it especially at high revs LOL

I have the set up below with a meagan test pipe. You will need to extend the test pipe about 4”

Can’t get the link to work. Might be because it’s unavailable now

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I have the set up below with a meagan test pipe. You will need to extend the test pipe about 4”

Awesome! I will check those out!

I would take a shot, price wise on the exhaust TK posted.

It's funny you mention 10 years ago links. Because 10 years ago you could build 02 housing back. Megan 02, megan DP, Srs or megan catback for about 400 bux. I got my megan 6 or 7 years ago for about that price.

I wanna re mention the test pipe area. Some catbacks dont bolt up to some downpipes. Or have to be extended. My megan dp didnt bolt to my megan catback, so I had to custom make a test pipe for 30 bux ish.

I would take a shot, price wise on the exhaust TK posted.

It's funny you mention 10 years ago links. Because 10 years ago you could build 02 housing back. Megan 02, megan DP, Srs or megan catback for about 400 bux. I got my megan 6 or 7 years ago for about that price.

I wanna re mention the test pipe area. Some catbacks dont bolt up to some downpipes. Or have to be extended. My megan dp didnt bolt to my megan catback, so I had to custom make a test pipe for 30 bux ish.

Tha is the one I'd like to have if I can find it For Sale anywhere. It' still not listed on amazon for now.

I paid $150 to the door. It’s ss and is truly 3” all the way. Here’s a sound bite.

Sounds good and not Loud at all!

Just checked their own website and currently out of stock. Putting my name on their Notification List!

I have the cheap Amazon exhaust listed above.

The fit is nice, but the flanges were all warped junk and super leaky. One of the welds was cracked out of the box too.

I only bought it for the piping, I welded in V-band joints to cure the leaks, and cut the muffler off and welded in a magnaflow. The N1 knockoff muffler was way too loud.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back