The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ebay (Brake Labs) Brakes & Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, I purchased on ebay (Brake Labs) brakes and slotted/drilled rotors. I have about 30k daily driven miles on these bad boys, and are still lasting/holding up great. Brakes have plenty of meat left, rotors are not warped (checked with feeler gauge). For only $200 shipped, it is one hell of a deal, and too good to pass up. I have had great success with these, and will recommend them to anyone and everyone.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After my experience with these ebay brakes, I recommend them, as for the price and performance that they have given me, you just can not pass up the price for them.

I would like to update this. Almost 2 years later, these rotor's are still in excellent condition, no warping that I can tell, and no cracks what so ever. By far one of the best rotor's I have purchased. Seen many track passes, and still daily driven.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back