The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ebay 3" catback

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got a 3" catback for my '91 AWD from JapanImportShop off of ebay. The welds look awesome. And it looks very well put together. Came with all hardware and an adapter. 2.5"-3" which I won't use as I've got my 3" downpipe on the way.
Will update some other time with more pics and install write up.Can't work on it now as there's a 4 foot wall of snow in front of the shop its in. Also came with a silencer which I promptly removed.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Bought it on Ebay.
CATBACK Exhaust System Eclipse 89 90 91 92 93 1994 GSX:eBay Motors (item 220435705670 end time Jan-11-10 15:58:57 PST)
I see they have alot. I just searched parts 90-94 eclipse and narrowed it down to exhaust. Have to sort through OBX and Pacesetter ads to find it. I'm not sure when my mom ordered it so I can't comment on shipping time
But its $100 Buy It Now and $100 shipping. Even with all that shipping cheaper than any big name brand cat back anywhere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back