The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

East coast road trip '05, Back to Myrtle again!

Dates for east coast roadtrip Myrtle beach

• febuary 18-20

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • febuary 25th- 27th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • March 4th -6th (right before spring break!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
97EclipseGSX said:
It was sarcasm. I got to sit at home with a messed up ankle. Fisher, who was gonna drive, hit a damn brick and tore his down pipe flex section off of the downpipe.

That sucks hardcore...Sorry dude!!

Yes, I have a new found love of bricks in the road..

elementalwindx said:
:thumb: I still want to know what happened to Dougs car.

He hit a Volvo and totalled it....Evidentally, there was like....a scratch on her car and his was fuxed up (obviously, if they totalled it)

adidalax said:
He hit a Volvo and totalled it....Evidentally, there was like....a scratch on her car and his was fuxed up (obviously, if they totalled it)

Holy sh*! Just after he put all that money into it, new internals and the whole 9 yards! Did this happen in MB!? Sorry Doug! I hope that mishap works out for you in the end man.

elementalwindx said:
Did this happen in MB!?

He was packed up and doing errands before he left for MB....

I totalled mine the Wednesday before also....sux. Needless to say, Doug and I were pretty upset to be in MB w. out our cars that week...
:thumbdown

adidalax said:
He was packed up and doing errands before he left for MB....

I totalled mine the Wednesday before also....sux. Needless to say, Doug and I were pretty upset to be in MB w. out our cars that week...
:thumbdown

Wow :-\ this meet went downhill the day it was planned. Sorry Doug! We can always try for next year :) I still think the Winter Cruize Tour is the best time to go. More fun!

ECLIPSE4x4 said:
Anyone wanna try and do this again this year?

looking at around the weekend of the 22nd-26th of Feb

i would if i still had a DSM :(

I wrecked my 2G right before the gathering last year and just sold my 1G about 2 weeks ago..........

I'd be more than willing to go as always, but why did this thread move to the "New england clubs" instead of staying where it was, or being moved to the empty "east coast dsm clubs" section of the forum.

adidalax said:
i would if i still had a DSM :(

I wrecked my 2G right before the gathering last year and just sold my 1G about 2 weeks ago..........

I hear ya. I met up with the few last year in the Honda. Soon after the 1g DSM came alive and I sold it and traded the Honda on a 04 WRX. So if you guys don't mind, I'll hang out!

I'm in! I'm really excited about this, I just got my car running again. Can anyone tell me where their is a dyno in Northern NC or Southern virginia? I have to tune my car for the elevation change so I can turn the boost back up to 30 psi baby.

I'm game as always Ed. Just a few questuions , are we planning around the dropJaw mag show , if not them why not have it a little later in the year . Either way I am there !

1bad420a said:
I'm game as always Ed. Just a few questuions , are we planning around the dropJaw mag show , if not them why not have it a little later in the year . Either way I am there !

Yeah I am trying to do it the same time as them. I love to go there and make fun of the ricers.

But it is not all about that though, that crowd brings a lot of people to a place during winter, plus that mean chicx to0 hahahaha.

For future posts, please refer to this thread.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1746582#post1746582

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back