The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

East coast road trip '05, Back to Myrtle again!

Dates for east coast roadtrip Myrtle beach

• febuary 18-20

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • febuary 25th- 27th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • March 4th -6th (right before spring break!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad420a

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2002
Concord, North_Carolina
ok everyone ! it is time to start making plans for Myrtle again I guess I am going to head this one up this year and do most of the planning!
Anyhow, as most of you know we schedule this event around Drop Jaw magazines winter cruz tour, But this year they are going to hold it on Feb. 17th- feb. 20th
So the way I figure it we can either do it on their dates 18th-20th or we can do this the folowing weekend (25-27th of Feb.).
I am just testingg the waters for these two weekends to see whats best for most of us !
In my opinion the weekend of the winter tour will be colder than the following weened . Sooo ..
Lets get this thing started by picking a weekend to do it . Ohh and thats the weekends before the hotel rates go up!!!

Im up for it and I think I'd rather go when the magazine's gonna be there again. Didnt get to go last year, but am looking forward to it this year!!! :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Doesn't matter to me. I live in Myrtle :p. Anyway if there is anyway that I can be of help with any of the local stuff let me know and I will be more than glad to do so.

I can't wait, the last one was awsome. I vote 18-20..

i was proble go there during spring break, cant go any other time cause i got class :thumbdown

I cant believe there are only 9 responses to this thread!! Where the hell are all the East Coast DSMers?!?!?!?!!? :confused:

I would go but im going down during spring break when class is out. I wish the magazine was there then. :thumbdown :thumbdown

I might be down, i'm off the 19-22, so i'll have to see if i can get vacation on the 18th...
Also depends on the money situation...

I'd like to see some more people going though....

It won't be the same without Big Ed. :cry: I wish I could make it but I'm already taking a 2 weekends off to take law school exams and to prep, I can't take 3 weekends off the same month my work would fire me.

I will have the Itenerary(sp?) up in a week or so for the march dates . I plan on leaving Charlotte friday around 1 ish. I will be staying at the Palms

so has a final date been decided. Are there a schedule to follow as far as the different locations where everyone are are going to be.

morrism said:
so has a final date been decided. Are there a schedule to follow as far as the different locations where everyone are are going to be.

I dont know if we have enough people....WTF?!

the Date has been Finalized , 3/4/05 - 3/6/05 . We will have a schedule posted sometime this week (sorry I have been sick and didn't feel worth a darn for the past few days . And yes we do have enough people , Most of us being from North Carolina , CaDSM). so be on the look out for the updates on the times and dates soon !
thanks

Sweet that date is even better for me. Time enough to get the car rebuilt and running. I really didn't want to have to deal with the DropJaw crowd. That was one complaint. Even though it was fun to pick on the people and see what is out there it was sometimes hard to follow people. Every one was getting cut off and losing people and it got irritating. I know where everything is but I think personally it is nice to just have a group of DSM'ers following as a pack....doesn't happen much because we are generally spread out and all. In my opinion it gives us a time and chance to actually talk with some of the others out that are on this site and hopefully develop some close ties. It's always good to know who you can call or whatever if you are somewhere and break down. Well whatever final times and whatnot keep me updated and I will be there! Again I live in Myrtle so any help I can provide let me know.

Woohoo, my car should be up and running completey by then! Keep us updated so us "locals" can know when to expect you. Hey Illuzio, I have yet to meet you, and we live in the same town!?!

Hey Artic I actually live in Loris which is close enough. I am in Myrtle enough so you might as well call it home. Anyway I haven't met any of the local DSM'ers except for the cop with the 18g Spyder (forgot his name) and that kid Grant. Anyway I am always with Epik Motorsports as my 2 best buds run the shop. I am sure you know Jeff and Derek if you are local. Right now I am rebuilding my turbo and should be done in 3 weeks so we'll see. Anyways PM me if you wanna meet up and chill sometime.

How in the world did those dates get chosen?? What was the voting for? When we did it last year, it was held Feb. 20-22.

But anywho.. You need to start a list of people attending if this is really going to happen..

ill go, i got some more DSM friends down here too that might interested. if someone could pm me with a good place to stay and where a good place to meet up with everyone else would be. but it sounds fun as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back