The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

East coast road trip '05, Back to Myrtle again!

Dates for east coast roadtrip Myrtle beach

• febuary 18-20

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • febuary 25th- 27th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • March 4th -6th (right before spring break!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1Bad420a + 1 --- The Palms --- Green '91 FWD
420a16g --- Fairfield Westwinds --- black 97' GS
EcliptikIlluzio + 1 (razzamagoo) ---Live here! --- black '91 Eclipse
ElementalWindX --- N. Myrtle -- red 95 GS(-T) FWD
ArticNemesis --- Live Here Too! --- White 97 Spyder GST
97EclipseGSX --- Not sure yet --- If I'm not to lazy it will be together
Fish3rboi --- I'll be with ^^^ either in my car or his.

Whats going on guys? My name is B.J. i was at the last Mb meet last year in feb. I haven't checked up on the meets section in a while but Josh (Fish3rboi) IM and told me you guys are coming down the weekend of March 4th. Awesome, it was a real good time last time and im sure will be again, there wont be a ton of ricers down here like last time though. Yeah that Drop Jaw club was down here this past weekend was pretty interesting to see all the ricers. So since i live down here I'll def be at the meet, so see you guys there. If anybody wants anymore help planning anything let me know. later

Updated List...

1Bad420a + 1 --- The Palms --- Green '91 FWD.
420a16g --- Fairfield Westwinds --- black 97' GS.
EcliptikIlluzio + 1 (razzamagoo) ---Live here! --- black '91 Eclipse.
ElementalWindX --- N. Myrtle --- red 95 GS(-T) FWD.
ArticNemesis --- Live Here Too! --- White 97 Spyder GST.
97EclipseGSX --- Not sure yet --- If I'm not to lazy it will be together.
black97gsx --- Live Here ---Black 97' GSX.

Now only 8 people are coming down? Come on guys sign up! Anyone have this posted over at performancefreaks????

As far as planning the only thing we are not 100% on is where to take the group pics. Sugestions are open but as it stands right now we will do it at the hard rock .
another thing is there are more than 8 ppl going 8 from here on this board and another 11-14 on CaDSM ..

Wasn't there a place right down the street that we were talking about taking them?

Whats up with ED zack and the like, anyone heard from them?

97EclipseGSX --- at black97gsx's place --- If I'm not to lazy it will be together.

some one mentioned the convention center . Lets look into that if thats cool w/ you since you are there and I am 3 hrs north LOL .
As far as Ed goes I haven't heard from him . He may be in playing in the sand in Iraq but I don't know for sure :dsm:

Convention center is okay. I went through there the other night and they are working on something back there....or was at least. I say that hard rock is the best background though.....we can always ride around and pick for ourselves when we get there.

The convention center sounds like a good idea to me. I have a long break between my classes tomorrow and ill be up by the beach for a bit, so ill drive around to see if i can find any other cool looking places to take pics, and ill let you guys know if i find anything.

For all of you who live down there -- Is there any hotel that allows you to be under 21 and not have to pay a security deposit in cash???? OR is there anyone who is willing to help me out somehow with booking my hotel?? Im only 19 and the best thing I could find was the Poindexter at $55 / night and they require a $200 security deposit in cash if you are under 21 (some others it was $400).

You guys never ask about me, I see how it is. Dude with the white minty fresh talon with no pimped out rims aint invited..

Dam you guys are harsh (laugh)

I went to a meet in Virgina Beach, I didnt make it to the last one in Myrtle, had to work .. this one I Might not beable to make either. I only have sun/mons off.

it's feasable I could show up on sunday but that's when you guys are all hung over and doing dull stuff like photo shoots and chewing your arm off cause you can't get it out from under an ugly chicks head :p

:laugh: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Melio said:
I went to a meet in Virgina Beach, I didnt make it to the last one in Myrtle, had to work .. this one I Might not beable to make either. I only have sun/mons off.

it's feasable I could show up on sunday but that's when you guys are all hung over and doing dull stuff like photo shoots and chewing your arm off cause you can't get it out from under an ugly chicks head :p

:laugh: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

LOL and that my friends is why you have your own DSM loving hottie to come and get drunk with ya! Mine's a find.....she been getting all dirty and greasy with me during the rebuild. Not too many hot chicks out there that will listen to ya and give a hand huh? :thumb:

Just booked my hotel..... :D Cant wait guys!

97EclipseGSX --- at black97gsx's place --- If I'm not to lazy it will be together.
adidalax --- The Poindexter --- Black '97 GST (and 3 of my friends :p )

Yeah, since my buds have school that day, we prolly wont be getting down there until around 9:00 or so :thumbdown . Oh well, we'll prolly meet you all at The Beach House or something. Is there any way we can exchange cell numbers or something so I can find you guys when I get down there??

420a16g said:
looks like it might just be me and a buddy of mine. so we got a shit ton of room in the condo that we arent using. maybe ill try to throw a DSM party or something :thumb:

SCORE!! Especially for those of us who aren't 21 yet OMG

BTW - Am I the only one who is under 21?????

EcliptikIlluzio said:
LOL and that my friends is why you have your own DSM loving hottie to come and get drunk with ya! Mine's a find.....she been getting all dirty and greasy with me during the rebuild. Not too many hot chicks out there that will listen to ya and give a hand huh? :thumb:

And whats even better is when your DSM Hottie has a DSM and comming down to Myrtle w/ you , and also likes to get dirty under the DiZZum as well !!!!
Guess we are just the lucky ones huh EcliptikIlluzio
:dsm: :thumb:

adidalax said:
SCORE!! Especially for those of us who aren't 21 yet OMG

BTW - Am I the only one who is under 21?????

stop it your making me feel old!! Im 30

No Adidalax im only 20, but my buddy just turned 21. so we alcohol covered. like i said anyone who wants to come party with us just let me know either now or when we get down there. should be a good time.

btw if you come to party, brings some chickies!!!

We definately need a cell list of some sort if we want to call someone. Anyone up for having a list of cell #'s for all going? PM me your cell# and I'll make a list and PM/email it back to everyone. (that way your cell #'s aren't posted on the web if you have a problem with that)

[edit] I'm only 20 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back