The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Early 95 EBC rear rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbrack

Probationary Member
Nov 26, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
So I bought some EBC Ultimax front and rear rotors for an early 95 GSX. The rear rotors are solid an too small (10.3") because the pads wouldn't line up properly. :ohdamn: Does anyone know where I could get these specific rear rotors that would correctly fit on my early 95? I read something about how the 3000GT rear rotors would fit an they seem like they would be the proper size (10.5") but I figured I would post on here first before I wasted my money. Thanks

I'm curious to see what you find as well. I have an early 95 with the vented rears as well and the only ones I could use are OEM replacements. I haven't found aftermarket ones yet.

I believe the 3000gt rotors are large enough to where you would need to upgrade to 3000gt calipers, and that involves custom brackets.

The very early '95s share rear brakes with some version of the 3000GT. I don't recall all the details anymore as to exactly which model. There's no modification necessary to make them fit as that's the factory application. Mid '95+ got the smaller solid rotors that are not shared with the 3000GT.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back