The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink DSMLink log/ Tuning help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projekt1

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2006
NorCal, California
NooBe to link, just took my first log. Still not too sure on what I'm doing but I think there might be a lot of things wrong. What can you guys tell me from my first log? I want to know everything that i can do to make her run near perfect.
My profile is up to date.

Attachments

• log.2009.11.25-02.elg
    265.6 KB · Views: 92
I really can't help too much as your not even up to operating temp.

I would tell you your front o2 is cycling correctly, but that due to only getting to 145 degrees.

your fuel trims are off, try to get your combinedft to -/+5%. You will need to mess with your 600hz slider. But don't do this until you get a log at operating temp.

Jump on the link wiki and start reading, once your done....read it again.

setup your idle/cruise fuel trims
dial in your maf
start to adjust to your desired a/f ratio
start upping timing/boost

I can tell you that your tps doesn't need to be adjusted.

You can't tell if the ltfts are within 5% of zero because at 145* operating temp they haven't been updated yet. Coolant temp should be around 175 before they update.

Thanks for the input so far.
Okay, I will go warm her up then take another idle log maybe a cruise. Not sure about the cruise either because after putting the MAF and 550's back on, the warm up (the log above) sounded kind of funny:confused:.Just put a new clutch kit so no launching either:(.

New idle and cruise logs...

Please advise :)coy:Nu B)

Attachments

• log.2009.11.25-03.elg
    119.4 KB · Views: 74
  • log.2009.11.25-04.elg
    164 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back