The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM Winter Car, RX-8 Summer Car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viprez586

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2006
New Berlin, Wisconsin
I've decided to keep the best of both worlds.

I was very tempted to sell the Talon or part it out completely but that proved to be quite the challenge in this economy.

I've decided to keep my Talon as a winter car, put the EVO3 16G on it and maybe that'll make me love it again.

Onto the RX-8, yes i know it's not that fast in straight line performance - I don't care - It handles amazing in all other aspects, has more options, and IMHO would attract many more females.:p

Pictures (kind of poopy lighting:coy:)

Talon
IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

RX-8
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

whats wrong wit hthe talon, i would take that mazda back and get a 2003 evo with 50k on it, street value for a 03 evo is 13-17k theres one locally fully built at 500hp for 20k flat

LOL that talon has more horses than the rx8... Not the comfort though

hahaha i bet, put some recaro seats in the talon and it'll be awesome

I do the same thing, well complete opposite actually. The dsm is my summer car and I have an S2000 for the winter. :ohdamn:

yea my winter/dd is my focus and when it is ever gonna be done the talon will be the summer/ weekend driver.

I wanted an Evo but I cannot afford one.

I'd rather ride in something comforting that will get me some chicks numbers' and not be dirt slow. Drive a 92 that's semi-gutted, has 177k on its original chassis except for the GR-2s daily and tell me how much you like it. Especially when your daily driver becomes an every weekend project there's not too much to be said.

Let alone I began to realize how much money I've invested into the Talon and how unrealistic it is to dump even more money into it.

There are some of us that are fortunate enough to attract women without the bling.

i just spent 500 bucks on a black on black 97 saab 900 turbo with 221k on the clock, and it came with snow tires, i put 200 miles on it and its a beauty. when i got my gsx, within 200 miles it costed me a grand, within 5k miles i did a headgasket and now i got the motor and trans out and waiting for a tranny

Exactly, I'd rather spend more time driving or at least knowing that my car is driveable, then spending all my free time and extra cash just to get the car running again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back