The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Pueblo, Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 18, 2005
Pueblo, Colorado
Hey all,
Just wanted to find out how many of you all there are in my area. It might be kinda nice to know so that maybey a meet and greet could be arranged for us fortunate Puebloans ;) Anyway give me a shout out and let me know you are here!
thanks, Julia :talon: :cool:

Hey, I live in the springs and i drive a 97 spyder gst :dsm:

:thumb: thanks for replying it's looking awfully lonley here in pueblo. :(
:talon:

Head on up to Ft Collins, tons of DSMs up there. Also around the Boulder area (where I'm from).

I only went to one meet and there were 4 of us there. I know there's a lot of DSMs but not many make it to meets. Anyway, welcome :)

:talon:

I live in the Springs, but I get my work done down at Dynamic Performance and Racing in Pueblo West. Those guys do a hell of a job. :thumb:

I see a lot of DSMs here in the Springs, but most of them either A) don't know what DSM means or B) has a big Fast and the Furious wing on it with a 5 1/2" tip exhaust. :talon:

Welcome! I live in Colorado too.

Malice, I saw you race and lose to that Integra on Saturday in the parking lot. Then you backed your car into a light pole. I guess you didn't notice the kids there. My good friend's daughter was there. :notgood:

Flash I understand i relized that after the fact. But Ali from dub euro came over to me and asked if i wanted to do an organized race. I thought that there was going to be a series of races with other people involved. with good crowd supervision It was retarded on my part .i guess that pole jumping up and biting me in the butt was my punishment. no damage was done though :|

funny thing......I was supposed to be in fort collins for six months for my job .I bought my talon as a dependable (and good looking) ride back and forth)The deal fell through with the owners of the company and all ....anyway sore subject :( I was supposed to be supervising a new call center up there that was to be an extion of the one that I'm working at now. would have been a nice break from the same people every day and all.....(not to metion getting away from the kids for a week at a time ;) LOL)
either way Hubby and I just got a new house with a large garage that he is going to turn into a shop and we were thinking a meet and greet for dsm peeps in the area would be a good idea...no date yet (just moving in this weekend 3/25/05) but date to come soon. anyone interested in downig a few beers, listening to some tunes and talking dsm let me know :thumb: :talon:

sounds cool....we are thinging about getting it together around the 1st of may...soory it took so long for me to reply just got moved in to the new house and all and had to wait for comcast to decide they had the time to transfer my internet and cable :rolleyes:
anyway we should at least have my car running and all by the first we are putting my first mod on.......balance shaft eliminator....should be done by this week and we both get paid on the first...thinking maybey barbeque and beer :thumb: would be nice to get to know some dsmers in the area! :cool: will let you know for sure in about a week i'm pm you with my # so that you can get the details and all .......anyone else interested let me know :sneaky: :talon:

4G63 For Me said:
I see a lot of DSMs here in the Springs, but most of them either A) don't know what DSM means or B) has a big Fast and the Furious wing on it with a 5 1/2" tip exhaust. :talon:

Not all of us..... :cool:

4G63 For Me said:
:thumb: Have you gotten your Talon back on the road again?
LOL, of course not. It's so close that it hurts. I've got like 6 wires to figure out what to do with under the dash after I ripped out the ghetto wired alarm system and stereo the old owner hackjobbed in, and a few wires near the alternator that need reattached. I need to get that all buttoned up and wrench on it for a good 40 hours or so and it should be back up..... assuming it doesn't explode the first time I boost on the new turbo. ROFL

PM me sometime, man. I still want to see your ride.... it sounds sick from the mod list.

Will do.. it's far from running how I want it though. Lots of problems to take care of.. won't hold as much boost as I want (need a Tial BOV), exhaust leak, intake leak somewhere (probably) resulting in low air flow, very bad overheating problem (stupid FMIC), need a new water pump. Seems like when I get enough time to fix one or two problems, one or two more come up. :notgood:

Hey Mike I mite have to stop by n check out the ride haven't seen it since last year. But the really isn't to many DSMers willing to meet I know #1 laser here on this forum and Mike as well but i also have 4 other friends who own DSMs 3 of which are 90's :talon:

I see a lot, and some stop by work and shoot the chit. We have some plans in the works right now and I will let you all know. But for sure stop by, Best time and day is sunday. We actually have 3 here at the house now.
Mike

This meet at PMI would be the first that I am actually able to drive my car, for the first one I had a 93 auto talon tsi that I drove out there but no racing unfortunately and even more unfortunate I have not recieved my letter of clearance for reinstatement of my drivers licence so I won't be able to race my car but I at least will be there with my car for once! We know a few others here that will probably (hopefully) be out there with their DSM's as well, as Mike said he built 3 of them LOL! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and do me a favor even if you can't bring your car and race at least show up and represent for the DSM's, last year we were accross from porche alley uuuugggghhh!!! I would LOVE to show them up and bring more DSM's than they had porches he he!!

Julia

I'm planning on going tomorrow if the weather holds out. I had way too much going on today to be able to make it. Laser #1, Mike told me about your car breaking, that's too bad. Did you actually get a chance to race it or did you just go out to show some support?

Julia

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back