The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

dsm meet in miami!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm96eclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2008
Miami, Florida
i got a 96 eclipse gst ive been tryn to get all the dsms out in a meet every monday around 9 to checkers or shorties checkers is on 107th and bird road and shorties is located on 117 and bird road

i haven't been in miami in a while but i now they usually meet on every other saturday at denny's... thats if they still meet...good luck w/ that.

8-11-08

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 585
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 582
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 576
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 593
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 609
Does anyone know where there is a consistent meet at? i went out there one time and there was nobody there :coy:

Let me know where there is a consistent meet also, and is there any in broward county?

We're actually having another DSM meet on Dec 4th which is on a Thursday. If you guys want to come down, it's located at 167th Ave on 88th (Kendall Dr).

alright thanks man i've been wanting to meet up with all of you. it'll be my first meet :thumb:

im gonna try to make it down there. plus i dont see any events going on with ft lauderdale dsm's

Alright guys. Looking forward to meeting you. Remember it's on 88th (Kendall Dr) and 167th Ave. Theres a burger King near it.

Usually people are already there by 9ish. We're gonna be there pretty late as one female DSM is showing at 10ish.

well i took the drive down there, but when i got there no one was there, guess everyone left already

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back