The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM meet in ATL area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie3kb93cx

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
dalton, Georgia
I was wondering approximately how many people might be interested in having a meet this spring in the ATL area, maybe Andretti's or something of that nature so after looking at cars we could race some gokarts and eat and bullshit. If enough people are interested i am going to try and plan something like this. I havent seen anything about any DSM meets in the ATL surrounding areas, so just let me know guys if you wanna make this happen.

ya buddy i will show up i wanted to do this for a long time :thumb:

hey man im from tennessee but i would come down. and i know a few other dsmers that come too.

Alright sounds good guys, thanks for showing some interest. I was afraid nobody would really be interested. I'm going to give it a a month or so and see approximately how many people are interested that way i can give some #'s to the place we are going to have the meet at. I've still got to put this up on some more local forums to get the word out, if you guys know of any local forums and you wouldnt mind giving me some links plz post them up, i know of a few but im sure their are some i do not know of. I'd aslo like to know when would be a better time for you guys, a saturday or a sunday? of course majority rules :p , and also im thinking April or May that way were not freezing our asses off and will give more time to plan which= more people :thumb:.

Keep us all at GA DSM up to date. We already have a few things planend for March as well as most every other month. Prehaps we can combine the meets. April 3rd is our Import Showdown where we rent out Silver Dollar Dragway and put on a Drag Day with the 3000GT/Stealth club. I know we also have a meet at Andretti's coming up.

Always interested in getting together with other DSMers in Atlanta and Georgia.

http://gadsm.org
http://www.importshowdown.com (website for the Track Day and Import Showdown)

Well the word is getting out pretty good so far, i have around 25 saying they will go. And thats with this only being out for not even a week really.

Glad to hear it. Definitely don't be strangers, come out and meet some of the other DSMers around here.

Yea paulblackgsx i will for sure be keeping in contact with you via email or one of the web forums so we can make the meets as big as possible...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back