The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM & Evo Meet September 19th, Salinas CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_ThuNDeR

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2008
Salinas, California
On Septemeber the 19th we are having a DSM/EVO meet right at the Mitsubishi Dealership in Salinas. We will provide Food and Drinks for everyone, so literally come starving! LOL Anyways, the dealership has just added new parking to the dealership and would be a PERFECT spot for this meet to take place.

It would be really nice if Bay area folks caravan'd down here and we had meet up points at a certain time for ALL OF THE DSM and EVO's to roll down here. Here is what I had in mind (Feel Free to suggest)

SF BAY AREA - In N Out Burger in MILBRAE (11 Rollins Road Millbrae, CA 94030)
LEAVING UP AT 11:00AM

EAST BAY - In N Out Burger in Union City (32060 Union Landing Union City, CA 94587) LEAVING UP AT 11:15AM

SOUTH BAY - Chevron GAS STATION in San Jose (680 Commercial Street, San Jose, CA ‎95112-1406) LEAVING AT 12:15PM

The SIMPLEST DIRECTIONS FROM SAN JOSE CHEVRON ON COMMERCIAL TO THE SALINAS MITSUBISHI DEALERSHIP:

1. Take the 1st right onto Oakland Rd 0.1 mi
2. Turn left to merge onto US-101 S 55.8 mi
3. Take the Boronda Rd exit 0.3 mi
4. Turn Left on Auto Center Cir
5. Look Over to your LEFT and we should be there right next to the AM/PM GAS STATION!

If for some reason, you can't make the caravan.. the address to the dealer is :
151 Auto Center Circle, Salinas, CA‎ (but the directions MIGHT be a lil confusing)

Anyway, I hope to see many folks with great attitude and no burn out's please.
Lets get the word out there guys! We want to make this HUGE GUYS.. the more the better!

If anyone has better ideas on MEET POINTS, let us know. :)

I'll be there!!! Im kinda new in the DSM scene, so i wanna learn as much as possible from u guys.

I'll be there. I'm new to the DSM world so I'm trying to see whats its about.

I'll see you all there, im bringing 2 more gst eclipses....its gunna be a good turnout i can feel it.

geez, its a long drive from millbrae. Maybe, Ill see wsup, Im having this hesitation problem still, anyone know how to use link? Im going to need it if I go, and my car has a green bumper now -__-, it might look kinda janky. aha
-shane

Are the San Jose DSMers still meeting at the chevron on commercial?

^^^^
Evo's & dsm's will be meeting up at all meet points. Trust me, you won't the only one there!

lemme roll with you ###! :pray:

Why don't you guys just meet at the chevron on commercial? Makes things much simpler! Lol. I have a feeling as well that this event is going to be sweeeeet. I've been getting responces from Evo forums stating they are down and marked their calendar's already. Keep spreading out the word guys!
:dsm:

so wats going on with this thing? how many people are going?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back