The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Door handle questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Tex

Probationary Member
Feb 25, 2014
Weirton, West_Virginia
So i somehow managed to hulk smash the exterior lift piece of my door handle on the driver side last week. I've been slowly going mad having to open the passenger side to reach through and open my driver door to get in -.-

Basically i just wanted to see if any of you guys know which cars i could pull a door handle from because the junkyards around me are pretty limited on anything foreign and i'm hoping similar cars may have used the same mechanics. I did manage to see a few talons out there as well

I have a 99 Rs, another question is would i be able to use one from a car with a higher trim like automatic locks if need be? Any help is greatly appreciated guys!

The paints not an issue she's plasti dipped black so a respray would be super easy but thanks for the help guys! Il be sure to hit autozone in the am fixing this is long overdue

Another option is calling a local body shop that sells aftermarket parts. The handles they sell are the same as auto zones but without the big markup. I paid around $15 for the last 2g handle I bought. If you can't find one pm me, I'm not far from you I could ship you one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back