The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

do you hang out in parking lots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherloc123

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 18, 2002
albany, New_York
all the kids with their cars around here hang out in parking lots and then bi*** about kids burning out and how they are gonna get kicked out. me and my friends cruise around. what does every one else usually do?

sherloc123 said:
all the kids with their cars around here hang out in parking lots and then bi*** about kids burning out and how they are gonna get kicked out. me and my friends cruise around. what does every one else usually do?

i live in a small town and everyone here hangs at parking lots...i used to hang out quite a bit but now that im old i dont get out much :p

we are good where we hang out... but cops or the store's security comes and kicks us out... it sux. we do regulate on people who burnout and speed cuz we are lucky to even be in the spots we are. So giving them a reason to kick us out isn't cool :thumbdown

Which in turn makes us go to secluded areas where people end up racing and what not. It sux.

I usually hang out in the parking lot. I like to sit and watch all the cars. I cruise a little but try not to cause it usually turns into racing.

I use to untill people started doing stupid stuff to get the cops called on us :mad: . So I stoped going.

I don't hang out, I can't find anyone smart enough to call my friend. :|

in colorado we hung out in parking lots, and in california we hang out in parking lots..

yea parking lots here as well. Here everyone meets up and tries to set up races ... sometimes we got some 25 year old guys hitting on some 16 year old girls too .. funny shit.

we have a seprate parking place where most dsms and evos and some other decent cars meet and its in a paring lot but cops dont care about us to much cuz we dont do anything stupid.

1fast97gsx said:
... sometimes we got some 25 year old guys hitting on some 16 year old girls too .. funny shit.

Its not fair though. They look like their god damn 20 years old. :cry:

Parking lots are cool if your there just to meet up for a cruise, other than that, just hit up somones house.

Most of the people in my town hang out in the (downtown,right in the middle of the town)shopping center parking lot. Alot of the kids with their junk cars like corsica's,stock honda's who think they're driving a 9 sec. wheelie popping,800hp car and other stuff usually speed around and cause trouble. But there isnt anything to do in this town, I mean nothing at all.There is a mall and all the kids pile in there on a friday and they are all little kids so thats out of the question. Other then that there isnt anything to do at all. :thumbdown :(

Hanging out in parking lots is what ricers do.

Quoth the man from the sky, Marco:

How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner.

And so it is said, so it is written.

No....LOL

There used to be a hangout every fri, it got shity, Cops all the time. but since summer is comming up. it might get back goin agian. never really any races. I live in WPB, FL, there are no back roads to race on.

1fast97gsx said:
yea parking lots here as well. Here everyone meets up and tries to set up races ... sometimes we got some 25 year old guys hitting on some 16 year old girls too .. funny shit.

A quote from bash.org
"I hate it when girls try to act all mature, but when you stick it in their ass they scream "AHH IM ONLY 13"

around here is pretty segrated.
advanced auto parts is where the redknecks in their fords chill.
the "lowrider crowd" as im called hits up the plaza or the Duke gas station. why lowrider? because about 4 years ago, there was a battle for territory between the 4x4's and the lowered s10's they had brawls and all kinds of shit.

I used to be a member of the Mud hole gang when i had my jeep.

but an average evening, I hit up duke, steal some food and drink cause my buddy works there. and sit out in the parking lot, everyone shows up, around 12am. we chill talk and bs about cars, about 1 30 am, the drunk bitches roll up and wobble chop their fatasses around. a little later, the underage crowd rolls in from the meth parties. around 2 30 everyone starts leaving, I have a fresh supply of underage girls phone numbers (jk)
and around 4am, its just me and my friend kevin with a 300zx TT modded all to shit chilling makin fun of outta state drivers going the wrong way on a one way street leavinthe gas station and getting pulled over by the cop that hides across the street ;)

you ddint just read all that did you? my god

lord, you just made my day, thats some funny shit... you prolly get lots of those 13yr olds too huh? :thumb:

Lordpaxin said:
A quote from bash.org
"I hate it when girls try to act all mature, but when you stick it in their ass they scream "AHH IM ONLY 13"

around here is pretty segrated.
advanced auto parts is where the redknecks in their fords chill.
the "lowrider crowd" as im called hits up the plaza or the Duke gas station. why lowrider? because about 4 years ago, there was a battle for territory between the 4x4's and the lowered s10's they had brawls and all kinds of shit.

I used to be a member of the Mud hole gang when i had my jeep.

but an average evening, I hit up duke, steal some food and drink cause my buddy works there. and sit out in the parking lot, everyone shows up, around 12am. we chill talk and bs about cars, about 1 30 am, the drunk bitches roll up and wobble chop their fatasses around. a little later, the underage crowd rolls in from the meth parties. around 2 30 everyone starts leaving, I have a fresh supply of underage girls phone numbers (jk)
and around 4am, its just me and my friend kevin with a 300zx TT modded all to shit chilling makin fun of outta state drivers going the wrong way on a one way street leavinthe gas station and getting pulled over by the cop that hides across the street ;)

you ddint just read all that did you? my god

yup, do the parking lot thing here. like watching the honda's get on it when they leave just trying to go fast.

1fast97gsx said:

and just WTF is wrong with that!?! :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back