The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Do I have a cyclone intake manifold here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornydeftones

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Manheim, Pennsylvania
I've looked over a good bit of cyclone threads and none of them have answered my question yet. I just got an intake from a guy selling a ton of 1g parts but didn't really know what he had since it was given to him to pay off some debt. Anyway the intake says turbo intercooled like other cyclones but says eci multi which I haven't seen together. It also has the dual runner setup as well. So since it doesn't say cyclone I'm just confused if it in fact is or isn't. So what intake do I have here? I can post a pic if I can't get an answer without one. Thanks guys.

its for a 6 bolt and should say it on it too i had one but traded it and i think there is a flip thing on it too my buddy told me about

The size of the Cyclone's runners matches all 1G heads, not just necessarily 6 bolts.

The size of the Cyclone's runners matches all 1G heads, not just necessarily 6 bolts.

Wait, what? A 1g 7-bolt head bolt up to a 2g 7-bolt block? I just got a ECI Multi im, and want to use it.

So does the 1g 7-bolt use the smaller head studs then too?

Cyclone intake is pretty amazing. I installed mine a while ago. But just recently got it working with the ecu. Jackal at that. Spool is much quicker than with the old manifold. Gonna see if it can be extrude honed to flow a lill better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back