The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Detroit Meet Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Hello guys, it was nice meeting and hanging with a few of you from here (and some from xceed) at Milan. But now we should take the momentum and start planning another event to link and chill. I vote we do something bi-weekly. To keep it pretty open, let's do one event on a weekend, and maybe one during the week. That way, those with odd work schedules have different times to hang out. Let's throw some ideas out!

Anyone up for a small meet at Belle isle on Sunday? Just to hang, nothing major.

i might actually have the car up and running again by then. Depends on what other parts i find are bad. I gotta pull the trans pump today finally and probably will do a mini tear down, if its not bad ill be putting it back together tomorrow and should be good by sunday i hope. If so you know you can definately count me in. Although i might head out to Milan, i still want the 1\4 slip. LOL. I'll let you know.

Cool that works. Be nice to get people out, maybe bring a grill and do hot dogs and whatnot.

Now that my classes are done for the semester I'm free again. I think this is a great idea I've seen quite a few nice DSM's around the Dearborn area, it would be nice to meet the owners. Let's get this going :hellyeah:

I'm down. A few of us or working on our cars (life of a Dsm), so soon we'll start getting back in contact with people for another event.

I know of a pretty big picnic coming in June, but it's not Dsm only, at Kensington. Ill post that tentative date a bit later.

my car is thrashed, but if i have gas ill more then gladly come and make a fool of myself, id love to see everyone elses and e shown what im doing wrong :D

@2skippy yup, I believe that's the one.

in gonna be moving back to the Saginaw area soon, im debating dragging my talon up there with me if not ill be picking another dsm up asap. im always down for a dsm meet

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back